Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SCS Blog Evolves and We Need You!

I am in the process of adding new content to the blog that I hope you find useful and informative. This blog is very new and will evolve over time for sure. We will be adding links to residents and merchants blogs and websites, listings of land for sale, a link to display race winners and plenty more. If you want us to link to you please do let me know.

On the sidebar you will now see a link to our new Flickr photo stream which you can also access here. When you see the photographs all in one place it is a reminder of how incredibly wonderful it is to live and play in the Sailors Cove Sims. So please join the open access group on Flickr and upload pictures of your home, your friends, your boat or whatever you like! Please do keep it pg though. ;)

The Sailors Cove Sims community is so big and there is so much going on all the time it is hard to keep up, no? I know i feel that way. We have added a calendar to the right that will help you know what is coming up so check back often. If you have an event you would like to include on the calendar please let me know and we will do our best to inform the community via this blog.

If anyone is interested in adding to the Sailors Cove Sims blog please let me know. We could definitely use some volunteers. If you have never blogged before but are interested in learning how this may be the perfect low stress way to explore the wonderful world of blogging. Trust me if i can do this so can you and I am happy to help you get started. If you are an experienced blogger -- what are you waiting for? Let's talk please?! Of course if you are not a writer but have an idea about something you would like to see here just send me a note and I will do my best to make it happen.

Rule number one of blogging (according to me and me alone) is all blog posts should have a picture. So here for your viewing pleasure is a photograph from the very talented Patadx Pessoa.


Doesn't that photo just make you want to head out and raise your sails? I know that is what I am going to do right now. Cheers y'all!

2 comments:

Jojamela Soon said...

The incredible vistas and more importantly the incredible people that make up Sailors Cove, the residents, the sailors the merchants.... That's what Sailors Cove is all about... community!!

Thank you Chestnut for taking the bull by the horns!!

Jojamela Soon said...

Oh, just added a land for sale link in the footer :)