Sunday, March 23, 2008

spring....rebirth...new beginnings..

in the part of the world where i live it is spring. the snowdrops are poking out from under the mulch and the sun finally feels warm.

spring is the season of rebirth and the members of the sailors cove sims are in the process of rebuilding and strengthening our community. the future looks bright as we come together and build new friendships.


Jojamela has asked me to be the administrator for this new Sailors Cove Sims blog and I am pleased to take on the task. However, I want this to be the community's blog. We will have events and community news posted here for sure. What do you want to see in the blog? Do you have a blog or webpage you would like us to link to here? Please let me know either by commenting or finding me inworld. I live on Fishers Island so come by, im or email me.

Don't be shy! This is your community and your blog. Dive in.

One more thing. The change in the season can only mean one thing -- that is right -- its the start of the sailing season! Get out on the water and enjoy.


4 comments:

ZATZAi said...

Here we go! :o)

Jojamela Soon said...

Welcome aboard Chestnut, we're so glad to have you taking care of the Sailors Cove website!

Unknown said...

Woohoo Chestnut!.. great choice of administrator joja!

Patrick Leavitt said...

Hey Chestnut, The sky's the limit with this website. I can hardly wait to see your personality come through and your creative genius soar. Welcome aboard and have fun!